Join Our Team!
You can be a part of the USF Ice Bulls organization! Help is always needed. If you would like to join, tell us how you can help by filling out this form.
All USF students are welcome to join the Ice Bulls club!
You can practice with the team regardless of your experience or talent level. Thirty players make up the active ACHA roster, but many others enjoy simply practicing with the team. It is a great way to stay in shape, develop your hockey skills and make some great friends.
Even if you have never laced up a pair of skates, there is still a place for you in the organization. It takes a great many people to make the club a success and if you have a talent, we can use it. We need people who have skills in marketing, fundraising, media relations, promotions, photography and many other areas.
For more information and to find out how you can get involved, fill out the form above.
If you are interested in playing for the Ice Bulls, you must be a USF student. To apply for admission, click here.
In order to play on the ACHA sanctioned active roster, players must meet all of the following ACHA requirements:
- You must maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- Division III student athletes shall be limited to five (5) years of eligibility. If, however, the student athlete was on an NCAA roster at any level, at any time, or an ACHA Division I or II roster at any time, the student athlete is restricted to four (4) years of ACHA Division III play, minus his time with the prior NCAA or ACHA program.
- Division III student athletes shall be enrolled in a program of study leading to a baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degree as determined by the regulations of the university or college.
- Division III student athletes must enroll in and successfully complete a minimum of nine (9) credits each semester for associate and baccalaureate degree students, or six(6) credits each semester for masters, doctoral, or professional degree students, to be eligible for play in the following semester. An equivalent standard shall be applied to institutions utilizing a quarter system.
- Special student athlete cases must have certification of full-time status from the Dean and/or school Registrar.
- A senior in the last semester or quarter prior to graduation is not required to meet the required semester or quarter hour minimums.
- Division III student athletes who are rostered in at least twenty percent (20%) of their teams' scheduled games (preseason, exhibition, regular and post season games, etc.) shall be deemed to have used a full year of eligibility. A Division III student athlete may be granted an additional year of eligibility if he was rostered in less than twenty percent (20%) of his team's scheduled games for any given season. The names of red-shirted student athletes must be submitted in writing at the beginning of the season along with the team's registration form.